Viewing: Home > Breathing Apparatus > Escape Breathing Apparatus> Saver-CF
Item Ref: Saver CF
The Dräger Saver emergency escape breathing apparatus provides up to 15 minutes of breathable air in a wide range of hazardous environments.
- Easy to wear
- The Dräger Saver CF is equipped with a hood which means it can be easily worn by any user in an emergency, even relatively untrained individuals or people with beards or spectacles. The integrated neck collar ensures a tight seal preventing ingress of any smoke or harmful gases into the hood.
- Automatic start
- The Dräger Saver CF unit is activated automatically when the carrying bag is opened. Simply donning the hood will start the constant flow of breathable air to the wearer.
- Complete head protection
- The hood itself means the wearer is completely protected from the neck up from the effects of heat, smoke or harmful gases.
- Low running costs
- The Dräger Saver CF is maintenance-free for ten years and, therefore, very economical to run.
- Secure controls
- A clearly audible acoustic signal will sound when the supply of breathable air has been used up.
- Bright colour
- The standard carrying bag is bright orange in colour and easily seen even in low visibility. Photoluminescence panels ensure that it can be found quickly, even in the dark. The bright orange colour of the hood also means it is highly visible to rescuers.