IOSH Managing Safely
Managing safely is for managers and supervisors in any sector, and any organisation. It’s designed to get managers up to speed on the practical actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.
What the course covers:
- Introducing Managing safely
- assessing risks, controlling risks
- understanding your responsibilities
- identifying hazards
- investigating accidents and incidents
- measuring performance
- protecting our environment
This course is also available as a Private / In-house course on a date of your choosing. Please contact us on 01462 676444 for further details.