PASMA Towers for User
To provide delegates with the knowledge to safely assemble, dismantle and relocate a mobile access tower without risk of personal injury to yourself or others.
- Current Legislation
- Regulations and Guidance affecting working at height with mobile access towers
- PASMA Code of Practice
- Product Standards EN1004 – 1
- Assembling, altering and dismantling towers incorporating current best practice and approved build methods
- Fall protection & inspection of completed mobile access towers
- Tower Inspection Records
- Hazards affecting the use of mobile access towers
No formal qualifications or experience are necessary, but it would be beneficial if delegates had a basic understanding of work at height issues.
Courses are held at our training centre in Letchworth Garden City. This course is also available as a Private / In-house course on a date of your choosing.
Please contact us on 01462 676444 for further details.
PRICE IS PER DELEGATE
price excludes VAT