Temporary Works Supervisor
This 1-day course will provide you with thorough knowledge of the role of a Temporary Works Supervisor, including a sound understanding of the risk management of temporary works.
It is suitable for people with experience of being responsible for temporary works.
- Risk management of temporary works – safety and business related
- The importance of the ‘4Cs’ communications, co-operation, co-ordination and competency in managing temporary works as a Temporary Works Supervisor
- Legal duties
- The roles and responsibilities of the Temporary Works Supervisor
- The role of other temporary work process
- An understanding of the relevant aspects of BS 5975.
Teaching and assessment
1 day of training
Examination at the end of the day: multiple choice test. You need to pass this to gain your certificate.
Qualifications you gain
CITB renewable 5-year Site Safety Plus certificate.
2 days of training